Tobacco Warehouse – Stanley Dock, Liverpool
Premium loft-style waterfront apartments ranging from 900 – 2,700 sq. ft. in size, within the world’s largest brick warehouse which is part of a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
The building was constructed in 1901 and the units retain lots of heritage and industrial features.
The award-winning Titanic Hotel Liverpool is located on the same site.
Stanley Dock is located 5 minutes from the heart of the city centre and the Paul Mall office district.
The building overlooks the waters of Stanley Dock, The Mersey River, and the city skyline.
The regeneration of Tobacco Warehouse and Stanley Dock will attract a new community of creative entrepreneurs and start-up businesses.
Tobacco Warehouse – Key Points
* Phase 1 = 186 apartments
* Destination & lifestyle development with an abundance of luxury amenities
* 2-bed prices from £235,000 (and £205 per square foot)
* 2 Bedroom duplex apartments finished to a very high standard (2 bedrooms & 2 bathrooms)
* Premium specification with double-height ceilings, period features and exposed brickwork
* Walking distance to Lime Street Station, Pall Mall Business District, leisure & retail at Liverpool One
* Part of government master plan for regeneration and infrastructure expansion
* Benefiting from proximity to Liverpool’s Royal Hospital & John Moores Universities (50,000+ Students)
* Parking spaces available £15,000
* 250 Year lease. 10 Year Warranty
* Ground rent at 0.01% with 10-year review in line with RPI
* Attractive net rental yields circa 5% NET
* £5000 Reservation fee
* Simultaneous exchange and completion
* Completion date (Floors 1-6) Feb 2021 (Floors 7 – 13) June 2021
Situated north of Liverpool city centre, Stanley Dock is perfectly positioned to benefit from the ongoing development of 148 acres of historic docklands known as the Atlantic Corridor encompassing Liverpool Waters and the Ten Streets regeneration areas that connect the city centre to Stanley Dock.
Tobacco Warehouse is within easy walking distance of Liverpool’s business, retail and cultural districts. From modern offices to galleries, fine dining to iconic music venues, the very best of Liverpool is on your doorstep.
1. The Liverpool City Region has a population of 1.5 million and the economy is set to double to 3 million by 2040
2. Experts predict that the city will gain more than 100,00 new jobs and 20,000 new businesses over the next 25 years
3. The is a shortage of supply with 35,000 new homes, required between now and 2033
4. Liverpool is one of the core places being targeted by the government’s Northern Powerhouse proposal with over £14bn of investment allocated
5. Regeneration in the city is ongoing as its population continues to expand, and it is now classed as one of the best places in the country to invest in the buy-to-let sector
Developer- HARCOURT DEVELOPMENTS