Acton Parkside is a high quality newly built residential development consisting of only 11 bespoke apartments, which offer a rare and unique investment opportunity in a prime West London location.
Set in front of Acton Park, Acton Parkside is a beautiful boutique development featuring balconies, terraces with stunning views and floor-to-ceiling windows.
Located in the West London borough of Ealing with a population of 300,000 which is expected to grow by 8% over the next decade, creating significant demand for quality residential properties.
This development will benefit from the new cross rail infrastructure which will offer a train every 5 minutes and offer space for over 1,500 passengers on the platform. https://www.crossrail.co.uk/news/articles/crossrail-project-update<https://www.crossrail.co.uk/news/articles/crossrail-project-update>
Acton Parkside – Key Points
* Prices £930,773 -1073,384
* London apartment from only £799 PSF (per square foot)
* 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments
* Short walk to Acton Underground Station
* 5 minutes to New Cross Rail Station
* High spec Fitted kitchen and luxury bathrooms
* Intercom with CCTV linked to each apartment
* Balconies, terraces and Acton Park views available
* Full new build construction finished to a high standard for London
* High Rental Demand & Mortgageable
* 10 Year Building warranty
Tenure: 999 years lease
Service Charge: £3 PSF pa
Ground Rent: 0.1% (10 yrs RPI review)
Payment Plan Project Completed and Ready Now
* Reservation fee £5000
* Simultaneous exchange and completion (cash or mortgage)
It has formed part of Greater London since 1965 and was recently voted as one of the top ten happiest boroughs in London, taking into account its community spirit, friendly neighbourhood, quality of its leisure facilities, and good condition of the 400 parks.
London is known to be one of the top 20 safest cities in the world to live.
Ealing is meeting growing demand with two new initiatives:
1 Residential property. Ealing will construct 14,000 new homes by 2026.
2 Commercial development. The Government is committed to making Ealing the largest commercial area in West London, building 94,500 sqm of office space and 128,400 sqm of new retail space.
The Developer- Goldstone